Neutral Interconnect Days
The 2019 Neutral Peering Days took place on September 12-13 in The Hague, The Netherlands. With over 350 delegates and more topics, activities and sponsors than ever before, the two-day event initiated by Internet Exchange NL-ix managed to break all its previous records. After successfully assisting NL-ix with on-site event management at their 2016 event The Red Dress Effect was approached by NL-ix to take over the majority of all Neutral Interconnect Days event planning activities including.
- Sponsor Packages & Documentation.
- Creating the Neutral Interconnect Days Event Website.
- Event Marketing & Promotion.
- Sponsor & Exhibitor Coordination.
- Event Website & Newsletter Copy.
- The set-up of an Event Meeting Tool.
- An Event Survey.
- Event Venue & Catering management.
- On-site Event Management.